Sunday, March 1, 2020

Fwd: "I thought Judaism was outdated. So I hid it."


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chabad.org <inspiration@chabad.org>
Date: Sun, Mar 1, 2020, 9:39 AM
Subject: "I thought Judaism was outdated. So I hid it."
To: agentemes4@gmail.com <agentemes4@gmail.com>


Watch as Jewish teens from across the globe get fired up to make a world of a difference and change the status quo for good. The Soul-Care event is the climax of the annual CTeen Shabbaton, where over 2,000 Jewish teens convene in New York for an unforgettable weekend of inspiration, Jewish pride and unity.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
View Online Version

ב״ה

Soul Care Featuring 4 Jewish Ideas Every Teen Should Know
I thought being Jewish was different and weird. So I hid it. - Shai Fichtelburg S. Rosa, CA
I wondered: Was being Jewish about pita and hummus? - Ori Artzi Omer, Israel
Just a few hours earlier I had kept Shabbat for the first time in my life. - Sarah Hedvat Great Neck, NY
I was on cloud nine as we prepared for our summer wedding. Then everything collapsed. - Rachel Goffstein, Alumnus Hollywood, FL
I ran home from school to show my dad an article I read, only to remember that he passed away years ago. - Daniella Futoran Roslyn, NY

Celebrate their stories at the soul care event

Chabad.org/SoulCare

This email was sent to: agentemes4@gmail.com

Change email address · Manage Subscriptions · Unsubscribe

© Copyright Chabad.org, all rights reserved. Privacy Policy

Chabad.org · Ask the Rabbi · Contact Us · Donate

No comments: