Monday, May 20, 2024

Fw: This Lag B'omer "I'm a Jew & I'm Proud!" Parade & Concert




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Great Jewish Family Festival" <info@ChabadIllinois.com>
To: "mates57564@aol.com" <mates57564@aol.com>
Cc:
Sent: Mon, May 20, 2024 at 1:30 PM
Subject: This Lag B'omer "I'm a Jew & I'm Proud!" Parade & Concert
This Lag B'omer "I'm a Jew & I'm Proud!" Parade & Concert

The Annual Great Jewish Family Festival is hosting a parade this year displaying Jewish unity & pride!

LIVE CONCERT WITH JEWISH MUSIC SENSATION JOEY NEWCOMB

Colorful Floats, Marching Band, Arie Crown Boys Choir!

Enjoy our famous All you can eat Kosher BBQ!

Nonstop Performances:
Wire Walker! Fire Show! Inflatables & activities for all ages, "Kumzits" around the bonfire. Sno cones, cotton candy & more

Sunday, May 26th from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Location provided upon RSVP.

GET YOUR DISCOUNTED WRISTBAND at www.JewishFamilyFest.com
$20 advance price. Plus buy 6 and get the 7th free.
($25 at the door)

Your all-inclusive wristband is all you need to enjoy it all - including the food court!

 


Brought to you by Lubavitch Chabad centers throughout Chicagoland










No comments: