Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Aneinu Name Correction and Update


The Hebrew name for Gabrielle Michaelle bat Esther is Gittle Masha bat Esther. Here is the update:     My daughter is in recovery back home, BH" she is in lots of pain and next Monday is going back to have the small finishing procedure. Then 6 weeks recovery. After that - will be one more operation just like this,  doctor said, since he didn't want to do all area at once in order to let one side be healed and body recoup little faster, then all at once, like they don't do two root canals and two caps on teeth in one sitting. So please continue praying for her a little longer. I'll be informing everyone of her progress. She is on the way back home, while we are making arrangements for the funeral for my mom. It's a difficult time in our family and I am very grateful to have so many  people to rely on in such a down time in my life. Thanks to everyone

1 comment:

AishKodesh said...

I will certainly Daven and say Tehillim for her. May HaKadosh Baruch Hu send her a Refuah Shleimah mi'heira, Amien vi'Amein!!