Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spiritual Guide to the Omer Day One of Week 4: Chesed of Netzach 22nd Day of the Omer TUESDAY NIGHT/WENSDAY

(PLEASE LEARN THIS POST FOR A YESHUA FOR Yoel Zev ben Mirel Rissa Chava
AND Yaakov Yoseph ben Raizel THE BOYS IN JAPAN)Week Four - Netzach

Endurance and ambition is a combination of determination and tenacity. It is a balance of patience, persistence and guts. Endurance is also being reliable and accountable, which establishes security and commitment. Without endurance, any good endeavor or intention has no chance of success.

Endurance means to be alive, to be driven by what counts. It is the readiness to fight for what you believe, to go all the way. Without such commitment any undertaking remains flat and empty. It is an energy which comes from within and stops at nothing to achieve its goals. This, of course, requires that endurance be closely examined to ensure that it is used in a healthy and productive manner.

Ask yourself: How committed am I to my values? How much would I fight for them? Am I easily swayed? What price am I ready to pay for my beliefs? Is there any truth for which I would be ready to give my life?

Effective endurance needs to encompass the following seven ingredients: love, discipline, compassion, endurance, humility, bonding and dignity. The problems people have with endurance and commitment are due to a lack of one or more of these seven components.

No comments: