Sunday, January 18, 2015

[Aneinu] Please Daven for Har Nof Victim


R' Chaim Yechiel ben Malka (Rothman) remains comatose since the massacre in the Har Nof shul. . Rav Chaim was moved to the Beit Levinstein Rehabilitation Hospital, which is designed for long-term care. R' Chaim is the father of ten children. His wife Mrs. Risa Rothman reports that he is "ever so slowly" showing tiny signs of consciousness. Mrs. Rothman calls on the tzibur to be mispallel for her husband as well as doing acts of chessed in his name towards his recovery. , "Almost every morning, as I would be waiting for my ride, I had the privilege to witness Chaim Rotman running to shul wearing tallis and tefillin. Chazal teach us that we should run to do mitzvos, 'as if we are being pursued by a lion." I do not believe that I have ever seen anyone other than Chaim Rotman fulfill this directive." From Rabbi Travis's book titled, 'Living On'..

No comments: