Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fw: [chicago-aneinu] Tefillos Needed Now!

Please daven now  for Richard Leibling, Refael Gershom ben Sarah, who has been taken to the emergency room.

Psalm Chapter 20
1. To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.
2. May the Lord hear you in the day of trouble! May the name of the God of Jacob defend you!
3. May he send you help from the sanctuary, and strengthen you out of Zion!
4. May he remember all your offerings, and accept with favor your burnt sacrifice! Selah.
5. May he grant you your heart's desire, and fulfil all your plans!
6. May we rejoice in your salvation, and in the name of our God set up our banners! May the Lord fulfil all your petitions!
7. Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed; he will answer him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
8. Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
9. They are brought down and fall; but we shall rise, and stand upright.
10. Save, Lord; the king will answer us on the day when we call.
Psalms Chapter 6  
1. To the chief Musician for stringed instruments, according to the Sheminith, a psalm of David.
2. O Lord, do not rebuke me in your anger, nor chasten me in your hot displeasure.
3. Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak; O Lord, heal me; for my bones shudder.
4. My soul is also much troubled. And you, O Lord, how long?
5. Return, O Lord, deliver my soul. Oh save me for the sake of your loving kindness!
6. For in death there is no remembrance of you. In Sheol who shall give you thanks?
7. I am weary with my moaning; all night I make my bed swim; I drench my couch with my tears.
8. My eye wastes away because of grief; it grows weak because of all my enemies.
9. Depart from me, all you evil doers; for the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping.
10. The Lord has heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.
11. Let all my enemies be ashamed and much troubled; let them return and be ashamed in a moment.



 

No comments: