Saturday, August 22, 2020

FW: [aneinu] Census Scam





Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note10+.


-------- Original message --------
From: myysbyy via chicago-aneinu <chicago-aneinu@googlegroups.com>
Date: 8/22/20 10:28 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: myysbyy@aol.com
Subject: [chicago-aneinu] Census Scam

I just received a call from "wireless caller" 443-687-3996. It was someone who sounded like she was born in America. She said, "I'm calling from the US Census Bureau and would like to ask you a few questions. Do you have a few minutes?" I said that I had already filled out my census so I'd like for her to provide some identification. Then, there was a click. She hung up on me. Very strange. I plan on reporting this to the FBI after shabbos. Don't give out any personal information to anyone over the phone! Stay safe and smart!



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "chicago-aneinu" group.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To respond or post new messages to this group, please insure that your email is sent to Myysbyy@aol.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
chicago-aneinu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-aneinu?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "chicago-aneinu" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to chicago-aneinu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chicago-aneinu/639766622.5036203.1598153289132%40mail.yahoo.com.

No comments: