Friday, December 24, 2021

Fwd: No learning tonight, no problem: A beautiful story from My Story volume 2 for your Shabbos Table



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jewish Educational Media <myencounter@jemedia.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 12:56 PM
Subject: No learning tonight, no problem: A beautiful story from My Story volume 2 for your Shabbos Table
To: agentemes4@gmail.com <agentemes4@gmail.com>


ב״ה

A Beautiful story from My Story volume 2 for your Shabbos Table.

Children can't say their דברי תורה, and neither can parents, but the Rebbe writes that we can share סיפורי צדיקים tonight. JEM's My Encounter with the Rebbe project is pleased to share this fascinating story from the upcoming new release: My Story Volume 2_Lives Changed.

The book is presently en route to the United States. Print the heartwarming story now for your Shabbos table.
Reserve your copy of My Story volume 2 (shipping end of January), click here.

Wishing you a wonderful Shabbos,

Your Friends at JEM










No comments: