Tuesday, April 25, 2023

aneinu Please Daven - Updated Injured List

I received this message: Please daven right now for Mordechai Dovid ben Ahuva Tikva, a close friend's son who was shot today 3x by a terrorist while running in a Yom Hazikaron race for fallen soldiers. He is in surgery now Terrorists opened fire at pedestrians from a passing vehicle at a traffic junction on Route 60 near the yishuv of Ofrah in Binyamin on Tuesday morning. The terrorists aimed at a group of Israelis on a Yom HaZikaron run in memory of fallen IDF soldiers and terror victims, hitting a 28-year-old man on his hand. MDA paramedics who arrived at the scene provided emergency medical aid and evacuated the fully-conscious victim to Shaare Tzedek Hospital in moderate condition. Yom Hazikaron Terror Attack Mordechai Dovid ben Ahuva Tikva Shimon HaTzaddik Terror Attack Moshe Yosef ben Malka Yaakov ben Penina Kiryat Arba Terror Attack Nov. 2022 Tamar bas Nira Dizengoff St. Terror Attack Rotem ben Chava Ramot Terror Attack 2/10/23 Avraham Noach ben Yehudis (Paley) Baruch ben Devora (Amadi) Elchonon Yaakov ben Rachel (Pardo) Neve Yaakov Terror Attack 1/27/23 Matan Michoel ben Sara Ir David Terror Attack 1/27/23 Nadav Chaim ben Irit Chaya Ariel Terror Attack Idor ben Chaya Aviva David ben Sarit Chaya  Ramat Eshkol Terror Attack Eliyahu ben Margalit Shamgar Bus Accident Batsheva bas Sora Chaya (married 6 months)       Highland Park Shooting Shayna Chaya bas Michal Chassan in Eretz Yisroel Chaim Itai ben Ahuva Givat Zev Injured (Bleachers collapse) Dovid Tzvi ben Liba Shmuel Meir ben Zelda Yaakov ben Gittel Yehoshua ben Devorah Yom-Tov Simcha ben Chaya Yehudis Injured in Meron Elazar ben Re-u-ma Yosef Ezriel ben Chaya Michal      Injured in Israel War/Terror Attack Benaya Yisroel ben Aviva Elad ben Julia  Shalev Ben Revital    תהילים                                              פרק 6/ו (א) לַמְנַצֵּחַ בִּנְגִינוֹת עַל הַשְּׁמִינִית מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד:  (ב) ה' אַל בְּאַפְּךָ תוֹכִיחֵנִי וְאַל בַּחֲמָתְךָ תְיַסְּרֵנִי:  (ג) חָנֵּנִי ה' כִּי אֻמְלַל אָנִי רְפָאֵנִי ה' כִּי נִבְהֲלוּ עֲצָמָי:  (ד) וְנַפְשִׁי נִבְהֲלָה מְאֹד וְאַתָּה ה' עַד מָתָי:  (ה) שׁוּבָה ה' חַלְּצָה נַפְשִׁי הוֹשִׁיעֵנִי לְמַעַן חַסְדֶּךָ:  (ו) כִּי אֵין בַּמָּוֶת זִכְרֶךָ בִּשְׁאוֹל מִי יוֹדֶה לָּךְ:  (ז) יָגַעְתִּי בְּאַנְחָתִי אַשְׂחֶה בְכָל לַיְלָה מִטָּתִי בְּדִמְעָתִי עַרְשִׂי אַמְסֶה: (ח) עָשְׁשָׁה מִכַּעַס עֵינִי עָתְקָה בְּכָל צוֹרְרָי:  (ט) סוּרוּ מִמֶּנִּי כָּל פֹּעֲלֵי אָוֶן כִּי שָׁמַע ה' קוֹל בִּכְיִי:  (י) שָׁמַע ה' תְּחִנָּתִי ה' תְּפִלָּתִי יִקָּח:  (יא) יֵבֹשׁוּ וְיִבָּהֲלוּ מְאֹד כָּל אֹיְבָי יָשֻׁבוּ יֵבֹשׁוּ רָגַע: 1) For the musician, with musical accompaniment on the sheminis instrument, a mizmor by David. (2) Hashem, don’t rebuke me in Your anger. Don’t chastise me in Your rage. (3) Grant me Your mercy, Hashem, for I have been cut down. (4) Heal me, Hashem, for my bones shake with terror. My soul is utterly terrified, and You Hashem — How long? (5) Turn back, Hashem, release my soul. Save me as befits Your kindness ... (6) for there is no mention of You in death. In the grave who will thank You? (7) I am exhausted from groaning; every night my bed is drenched; with my tears I soil the place where I have lain.  (8) My eye is dimmed from anger, aged by all my tormentors. (9) Depart from me all wrongdoers, for Hashem has heard the sound of my weeping. (10) Hashem has heard my plea; Hashem will accept my prayer. (11) They will be ashamed and will be utterly astounded. When all my enemies return, they will be ashamed for a while.  פרק 20/כ  

No comments: