Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Daf Yomi - In-depth practical case-study analyses derived directly from each day’s Daf.SANHEDRIN DAF 6 WHAT IS A PESHARA



Q:When can a bais din use compromise

A:The Mechaber says a bais din can use compromise as long as a a pasak is not made other people can get them to compromise outside of bais din but not inside bais din when there a shivua involved dianim can use compromise the Tshuvas Harosh says when the dian can not mivarer the matzios(clarify whats going on) and they need experts opinions which costs money then the dian can use compromise when orphans are involved the dian can use compromise today most piskei din use not use din but compromise karov ladin bais din will only use compromise if their a good reason to do so

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.