Friday, April 27, 2012

[chicago-aneinu] Levaya Minyan Needed Today

Baruch Dayan Ha'Emes. HI As many of you know, I have been living in the apartment under an elderly Jewish man, Mr. Seymour Jaffe a''h, for over 15 years. I became PowerOfAttorney for him a couple of years ago. He was very isolated and knew only me, his neighbor. Recently, I have had to use that POA to put him in the hospital and then to the nursing home. I have been taking care of both his medical and financial decisions for about 7 weeks now. He passed away last night. I arranged a grave side funeral for him at Waldheim at 2pm Erev Shabbat. (Through Weinstein on Skokie Blvd.) He had no family here, had no siblings, never married and no children. There will be only me and a trusted CareGiver to see him off as he journeys to the next world. May he rest in only peace. Should there be ANY JEWISH MAN available tomorrow afternoon.......we are up to SIX men for a minyan......and I would love to have a minyan if possible. Call Weinstein on Skokie Blvd and ask where to find us at Waldheim. As for my time.....I am not finished yet. I move into another new job...Executor of his Will. I SO SO SO apologize for not being available to my friends, clients!, and other mitzvah opportunities in the last weeks. Please forgive me. Things will slow down soon. kol tuv Devorah Haggar Devorah@DevorahDesigns.com

No comments: