Monday, June 11, 2012

Fwd: [chicago-aneinu] Tefillos Requested - Rav Brevda Surgery Today



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: myysbyy@aol.com
Date: June 11, 2012 10:48:04 AM CDT
To: Myysbyy@aol.com
Subject: [chicago-aneinu] Tefillos Requested - Rav Brevda Surgery Today
Reply-To: chicago-aneinu+owners@googlegroups.com

Please daven for Rav Brevda, Shlomo Leib ben Miriam, who will be undergoing surgery at 11:00 AM Chicago time.

Psalms Chapter 6 תְּהִלִּים

א לַמְנַצֵּחַ בִּנְגִינוֹת, עַל-הַשְּׁמִינִית; מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד.
1 For the Leader; with string-music; on the Sheminith. A Psalm of David.
ב יְהוָה, אַל-בְּאַפְּךָ תוֹכִיחֵנִי; וְאַל-בַּחֲמָתְךָ תְיַסְּרֵנִי.
2 O LORD, rebuke me not in Thine anger, neither chasten me in Thy wrath.
ג חָנֵּנִי יְהוָה, כִּי אֻמְלַל-אָנִי: רְפָאֵנִי יְהוָה--כִּי נִבְהֲלוּ עֲצָמָי.
3 Be gracious unto me, O LORD, for I languish away; heal me, O LORD, for my bones are affrighted.
ד וְנַפְשִׁי, נִבְהֲלָה מְאֹד; ואת (וְאַתָּה) יְהוָה, עַד-מָתָי.
4 My soul also is sore affrighted; and Thou, O LORD, how long?
ה שׁוּבָה יְהוָה, חַלְּצָה נַפְשִׁי; הוֹשִׁיעֵנִי, לְמַעַן חַסְדֶּךָ.
5 Return, O LORD, deliver my soul; save me for Thy mercy's sake.
ו כִּי אֵין בַּמָּוֶת זִכְרֶךָ; בִּשְׁאוֹל, מִי יוֹדֶה-לָּךְ.
6 For in death there is no remembrance of Thee; in the nether-world who will give Thee thanks?
ז יָגַעְתִּי, בְּאַנְחָתִי--אַשְׂחֶה בְכָל-לַיְלָה, מִטָּתִי; בְּדִמְעָתִי, עַרְשִׂי אַמְסֶה.
7 I am weary with my groaning; every night make I my bed to swim; I melt away my couch with my tears.
ח עָשְׁשָׁה מִכַּעַס עֵינִי; עָתְקָה, בְּכָל-צוֹרְרָי.
8 Mine eye is dimmed because of vexation; it waxeth old because of all mine adversaries.
ט סוּרוּ מִמֶּנִּי, כָּל-פֹּעֲלֵי אָוֶן: כִּי-שָׁמַע יְהוָה, קוֹל בִּכְיִי.
9 Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.
י שָׁמַע יְהוָה, תְּחִנָּתִי; יְהוָה, תְּפִלָּתִי יִקָּח.
10 The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD receiveth my prayer.
יא יֵבֹשׁוּ, וְיִבָּהֲלוּ מְאֹד--כָּל-אֹיְבָי; יָשֻׁבוּ, יֵבֹשׁוּ רָגַע.
11 All mine enemies shall be ashamed and sore affrighted; they shall turn back, they shall be ashamed suddenly.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "chicago-aneinu" group.
To respond or post new messages to this group, please insure that your email is sent to
Myysbyy@aol.com or chicago-aneinu+owner@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
chicago-aneinu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-aneinu?hl=en

No comments: