Friday, March 19, 2021

Fwd: Upcoming Topic: Corporate chametz



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bais HaVaad Halacha Center <info@baishavaad.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 7:03 AM
Subject: Upcoming Topic: Corporate chametz
To: <agentemes4@gmail.com>



UPCOMING TOPIC!
Corporate Mechiras Chametz

Our next upcoming topic in the Yorucha & Business Halacha Daily series is Corporate Mechiras Chametz.
Some sample questions:
  1. Can I allow gentiles to bring chametz into common areas of my business, like picnic tables or other areas that contain food?
  2. If I forgot to sell some chametz merchandise before Pesach, and it was sold on Amazon over Pesach, am I allowed to receive the money? If I cannot stop the money from coming in what am I to do?
  3. I discovered after Pesach that I had received a shipment of closeouts to my warehouse that included some Chametz, can I use it?
  4. I am a nurse and part of my job is to bring chametz to the non-Jewish patients, is there any issue with that?
Learn this topic in-depth!
For more information on the Yorucha project, visit baishavaad.org/yorucha.
For the full topic syllabus,visit baishavaad.org/yorucha-curriculum.
Feedback? yorucha@baishavaad.org | 888.485.8223 ext.303
OR SEARCH "YORUCHA" VIA YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST VENUE
Receive 3-5 min daily videos on practical scenarios on this topic!
For more information on the Yorucha project, visit baishavaad.org/daily.
 
Any comments? We welcome your questions and feedback. Please reach out to us! info@baishavaad.org | 888.485.8223
OR SEARCH "BUSINESS HALACHA DAILY" VIA YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST VENUE

No comments: