Sunday, February 26, 2023

Fwd: WATCH LIVE: "I was in foster care for 12 years. I wanted out."


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chabad.org <inspiration@chabad.org>
Date: Sun, Feb 26, 2023, 10:33 AM
Subject: WATCH LIVE: "I was in foster care for 12 years. I wanted out."
To: agentemes4@gmail.com <agentemes4@gmail.com>


CELEBRATE THEIR STORIES AT THE MEANT2B EVENT.
View Online Version
Meant to be event. Watch Live.
I thought I was invincable
I can feel angry at G-d and still have a relationship with him.
I was in foster care for 12 years. I wanted out.
Things don't happen to me... they happen for me.
Live in concert: Nissim Black and Berel Zucker.
CELEBRATE THEIR STORIES AT THE MEANT2B EVENT
SUNDAY, FEB. 26
5 ADAR
12:15 PM EST
WATCH LIVE!

This email was sent to: agentemes4@gmail.com

Change email address · Manage Subscriptions · Unsubscribe

Chabad.org · Ask the Rabbi · Contact Us · Donate · Privacy Policy

© Copyright Chabad.org · 770 Eastern Parkway Suite 405 · Brooklyn, NY 11213

No comments: