Friday, January 27, 2023

Fwd: 10-year anniversary: Here's My Story, Parshas Bo




-----Original Message-----
From: JEM - Here's My Story <mystory@jemedia.org>
To: mates57564@aol.com <mates57564@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 26, 2023 9:12 am
Subject: 10-year anniversary: Here's My Story, Parshas Bo

Here's My Story – Parshas Bo
Dear Friend,

Mazal Tov on the 10-year anniversary of Here's My Story!

When we first started publishing
Here's My Story in 2013, we could never have imagined what it is today: a staple in so many homes, shuls and Chabad Houses all over the world. Let's continue to share these inspiring stories of the Rebbe with those that don't see them.

Anyone can sign up at: JEMCentral.org/HMS

It's with great pleasure that I send you this week's (Bo) edition of Here's My Story

Mr. Ariel Rund worked for many years in Israel's Office of Transportation. Between 1975-78, he also served as a representative of the Jewish Agency in the United States, providing assistance to people making aliyah. He was interviewed in his Jerusalem home in April of 2018 and passed away later that year.

Click 
here for the story.

Warm wishes for a good Shabbos,

Yechiel Cagen
My Encounter with the Rebbe









No comments: