Sunday, June 26, 2022

FW: [aneinu] Tehillim Project VIII - Tehillim 119 - Dalet, Hey, Vav, zayen, Chet, Tet - Thursday, June 23 - 5782 & Friday June 24





Sent from my Galaxy


-------- Original message --------
From: 'Chicago Aneinu' via chicago-aneinu <chicago-aneinu@googlegroups.com>
Date: 6/24/22 6:53 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Chicago Aneinu <myysbyy@aol.com>
Subject: [chicago-aneinu] Tehillim Project VIII - Tehillim 119 - Dalet, Hey, Vav, zayen, Chet, Tet - Thursday, June 23 - 5782 & Friday June 24

From: Persian Hebrew Congregation <persianhebrewcong@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 24, 2022 9:08 am
Subject: Tehillim Project VIII - Tehillim 119 - Dalet, Hey, Vav - Thursday, June 23 - 5782

Please have extra Kavanah (concentration) for the situation in Ukraine.
Thursday, June 23 – כ"ד סיון
Tehillim 119 (ד' – ו')
פרק קי"ט (ד'-ו')
Segula for "Dalet": For one who has an illness in the left eye. (From the Sefer Shimush Tehillim attributed to Rav Hai Gaon (969 -1038).)
כה.  דָּבְקָה לֶעָפָר נַפְשִׁי חַיֵּנִי כִּדְבָרֶךָ:
כו.  דְּרָכַי סִפַּרְתִּי וַתַּעֲנֵנִי לַמְּדֵנִי חֻקֶּיךָ:
כז.  דֶּרֶךְ פִּקּוּדֶיךָ הֲבִינֵנִי וְאָשִׂיחָה בְּנִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ:
כח.  דָּלְפָה נַפְשִׁי מִתּוּגָה קַיְּמֵנִי כִּדְבָרֶךָ:
כט.  דֶּרֶךְ שֶׁקֶר הָסֵר מִמֶּנִּי וְתוֹרָתְךָ חָנֵּנִי:
ל.  דֶּרֶךְ אֱמוּנָה בָחָרְתִּי מִשְׁפָּטֶיךָ שִׁוִּיתִי:
לא.  דָּבַקְתִּי בְעֵדְו‍ֹתֶיךָ יְהֹוָה אַל תְּבִישֵׁנִי:
לב.  דֶּרֶךְ מִצְו‍ֹתֶיךָ אָרוּץ כִּי תַרְחִיב לִבִּי:
Segula for "Hey": To be protected from sin. (From the Sefer Shimush Tehillim attributed to Rav Hai Gaon (969 -1038).)
לג.  הוֹרֵנִי יְהֹוָה דֶּרֶךְ חֻקֶּיךָ וְאֶצְּרֶנָּה עֵקֶב:
לד.  הֲבִינֵנִי וְאֶצְּרָה תוֹרָתֶךָ וְאֶשְׁמְרֶנָּה בְכָל לֵב:
לה.  הַדְרִיכֵנִי בִּנְתִיב מִצְו‍ֹתֶיךָ כִּי בוֹ חָפָצְתִּי:
לו.  הַט לִבִּי אֶל עֵדְו‍ֹתֶיךָ וְאַל אֶל בָּצַע:
לז.  הַעֲבֵר עֵינַי מֵרְאוֹת שָׁוְא בִּדְרָכֶךָ חַיֵּנִי:
לח.  הָקֵם לְעַבְדְּךָ אִמְרָתֶךָ אֲשֶׁר לְיִרְאָתֶךָ:
לט.  הַעֲבֵר חֶרְפָּתִי אֲשֶׁר יָגֹרְתִּי כִּי מִשְׁפָּטֶיךָ טוֹבִים:
מ.  הִנֵּה תָּאַבְתִּי לְפִקֻּדֶיךָ בְּצִדְקָתְךָ חַיֵּנִי:
Segula for "Vav": To cause a ruler to become agitated with someone[1]. (From the Sefer Shimush Tehillim attributed to Rav Hai Gaon (969 -1038).)
מא.  וִיבֹאֻנִי חֲסָדֶךָ יְהֹוָה תְּשׁוּעָתְךָ כְּאִמְרָתֶךָ:
מב.  וְאֶעֱנֶה חֹרְפִי דָבָר כִּי בָטַחְתִּי בִּדְבָרֶךָ:
מג.  וְאַל תַּצֵּל מִפִּי דְבַר אֱמֶת עַד מְאֹד כִּי לְמִשְׁפָּטֶךָ יִחָלְתִּי:
מד.  וְאֶשְׁמְרָה תוֹרָתְךָ תָמִיד לְעוֹלָם וָעֶד:
מה.  וְאֶתְהַלְּכָה בָרְחָבָה כִּי פִקֻּדֶיךָ דָרָשְׁתִּי:
מו.  וַאֲדַבְּרָה בְעֵדֹתֶיךָ נֶגֶד מְלָכִים וְלֹא אֵבוֹשׁ:
מז.  וְאֶשְׁתַּעֲשַׁע בְּמִצְו‍ֹתֶיךָ אֲשֶׁר אָהָבְתִּי:
מח.  וְאֶשָּׂא כַפַּי אֶל מִצְו‍ֹתֶיךָ אֲשֶׁר אָהָבְתִּי וְאָשִׂיחָה בְחֻקֶּיךָ:
25.  My soul clung to the dust; revive me according to Your word.
26.  I told of my ways, and You answered me; teach me Your statutes.
27.  Make me understand Your precepts, and I shall speak of Your wonders.
28.  My soul drips from grief; sustain me according to Your word.
29.  Remove from me the way of falsehood, and favor me with Your Torah.
30.  I chose the way of faith; Your judgments I have set [before me].
31.  I clung to Your testimonies; Hashem; put me not to shame.
32.  [In] the way of Your commandments I shall run, for You will broaden my understanding.
***
33.  Instruct me, Hashem, [in] the way of Your statutes, and I shall keep it at every step.
34.  Enable me to understand and I shall keep Your Torah, and I shall keep it wholeheartedly.
35.  Lead me in the path of Your commandments for I desired it.
36.  Extend my heart to Your testimonies and not to monetary gain.
37.  Turn away my eyes from seeing vanity; with Your ways sustain me.
38.  Fulfill for Your servant Your word that is for Your fear.
39.  Remove my disgrace, which I feared, for Your judgments are good.
40.  Behold, I longed for Your precepts; with Your righteousness sustain me.
***
41.  And may Your acts of kindness befall me, Hashem, Your salvation according to Your word.
42.  And I shall answer a word to those who disgrace me, for I trusted in Your word.
43.  And do not take out utterly from my mouth a word of truth, because I hoped for Your words.
44.  And I shall keep Your Torah constantly, forever and ever.
45.  And I shall walk in widely accepted ways, for I sought Your precepts.
46.  And I shall speak of Your testimonies in the presence of kings, and I shall not be ashamed.
47.  And I shall engage in Your commandments, which I love.
48.  And I shall lift up my palms to Your commandments, which I love, and I shall converse about Your statutes.
 
[1] Not a recommended practice. One should never pray for judgment to be carried out on another individual (Tos BB 22a.



Please have extra Kavanah (concentration) for the situation in Ukraine.
Friday, June 24 – כ"ה סיון
Tehillim 119 (ז'- ט')
פרק קי"ט (ז'-ט')
Segula for "Zayen": 1. For an illness associated with the spleen. 2. Helps protect against evil council. (From the Sefer Shimush Tehillim attributed to Rav Hai Gaon (969 -1038).)
מט.  זְכָר דָּבָר לְעַבְדֶּךָ עַל אֲשֶׁר יִחַלְתָּנִי:
נ.  זֹאת נֶחָמָתִי בְעָנְיִי כִּי אִמְרָתְךָ חִיָּתְנִי:
נא.  זֵדִים הֱלִיצֻנִי עַד מְאֹד מִתּוֹרָתְךָ לֹא נָטִיתִי:
נב.  זָכַרְתִּי מִשְׁפָּטֶיךָ מֵעוֹלָם | יְהֹוָה וָאֶתְנֶחָם:
נג.  זַלְעָפָה אֲחָזַתְנִי מֵרְשָׁעִים עֹזְבֵי תּוֹרָתֶךָ:
נד.  זְמִרוֹת הָיוּ לִי חֻקֶּיךָ בְּבֵית מְגוּרָי:
נה.  זָכַרְתִּי בַלַּיְלָה שִׁמְךָ יְהֹוָה וָאֶשְׁמְרָה תּוֹרָתֶךָ:
נו.  זֹאת הָיְתָה לִּי כִּי פִקֻּדֶיךָ נָצָרְתִּי:
Segula for "Chet": For one who has an illness associated with the upper stomach. (From the Sefer Shimush Tehillim attributed to Rav Hai Gaon (969 -1038).)
נז.  חֶלְקִי יְהֹוָה אָמַרְתִּי לִשְׁמֹר דְּבָרֶיךָ:
נח.  חִלִּיתִי פָנֶיךָ בְכָל לֵב חָנֵּנִי כְּאִמְרָתֶךָ:
נט.  חִשַּׁבְתִּי דְרָכָי וָאָשִׁיבָה רַגְלַי אֶל עֵדֹתֶיךָ:
ס.  חַשְׁתִּי וְלֹא הִתְמַהְמָהְתִּי לִשְׁמֹר מִצְו‍ֹתֶיךָ:
סא.  חֶבְלֵי רְשָׁעִים עִוְּדֻנִי תּוֹרָתְךָ לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי:
סב.  חֲצוֹת לַיְלָה אָקוּם לְהוֹדוֹת לָךְ עַל מִשְׁפְּטֵי צִדְקֶךָ:
סג.  חָבֵר אָנִי לְכָל אֲשֶׁר יְרֵאוּךָ וּלְשֹׁמְרֵי פִּקּוּדֶיךָ:
סד.  חַסְדְּךָ יְהֹוָה מָלְאָה הָאָרֶץ חֻקֶּיךָ לַמְּדֵנִי:
Segula for "Tet": For an illness associated with the kidneys. (From the Sefer Shimush Tehillim attributed to Rav Hai Gaon (969 -1038).)
סה.  טוֹב עָשִׂיתָ עִם עַבְדְּךָ יְהֹוָה כִּדְבָרֶךָ:
סו.  טוּב טַעַם וָדַעַת לַמְּדֵנִי כִּי בְמִצְו‍ֹתֶיךָ הֶאֱמָנְתִּי:
סז.  טֶרֶם אֶעֱנֶה אֲנִי שֹׁגֵג וְעַתָּה אִמְרָתְךָ שָׁמָרְתִּי:
סח.  טוֹב אַתָּה וּמֵטִיב לַמְּדֵנִי חֻקֶּיךָ:
סט.  טָפְלוּ עָלַי שֶׁקֶר זֵדִים אֲנִי בְּכָל לֵב | אֶצֹּר פִּקּוּדֶיךָ:
עטָ.  פַשׁ כַּחֵלֶב לִבָּם אֲנִי תּוֹרָתְךָ שִׁעֲשָׁעְתִּי:
עא.  טוֹב לִי כִי עֻנֵּיתִי לְמַעַן אֶלְמַד חֻקֶּיךָ:
עב.  טוֹב לִי תּוֹרַת פִּיךָ מֵאַלְפֵי זָהָב וָכָסֶף:
49.  Remember a word to Your servant, through which You gave me hope.
50.  This is my consolation in my affliction, for Your word has sustained me.
51.  Willful sinners derided me greatly; I did not turn away from Your Torah.
52.  I remembered Your judgments of old, Hashem, and I was consoled.
53.  Quaking gripped me because of the wicked men who abandoned Your Torah.
54.  Your statutes were to me as songs in the house of my sojourns.
55.  At night I remembered Your name, Hashem, and I kept Your Torah.
56.  This came to me because I kept Your precepts.
***
57.  "Hashem is my portion," I said, to keep Your words.
58.  I entreated You with all my heart; favor me according to Your word.
59.  I considered my ways, and I returned my feet to Your testimonies.
60.  I hastened and did not delay to keep Your commandments.
61.  Bands of wicked men robbed me; I did not forget Your Torah.
62.  At midnight, I rise to give thanks to You for Your just judgments.
63.  I am a companion to all who fear You and to those who keep your precepts.
64.  Hashem, the earth is full of Your kindness; teach me Your statutes.
***
65.  You have done good with Your servant, Hashem, according to Your word.
66.  The best of reason and knowledge, teach me for I believe in Your commandments.
67.  Before I recited, I erred, but now I keep Your word.
68.  You are good and You do good; teach me Your statutes.
69.  Willful sinners have heaped false accusations upon me, but I keep your precepts wholeheartedly.
70.  Thick like fat is their heart, but I engage in Your Torah.
71.  It is good for me that I was afflicted, in order that I learn Your statutes.
72.  The instruction of Your mouth is better for me than thousands of gold and silver.


---------------------------------------------------
Persian Hebrew Congregation
3820 Main Street
Skokie, IL 60076
847-674-5444

 https://www.persianhebrew.com/

Sent By ShulCloud

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "chicago-aneinu" group.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To respond or post new messages to this group, please insure that your email is sent to Myysbyy@aol.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
chicago-aneinu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/chicago-aneinu?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "chicago-aneinu" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to chicago-aneinu+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chicago-aneinu/406193469.107039.1656114820256%40mail.yahoo.com.

No comments: